Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CUSTOMERS
Welcome to Stock Clearance Centre hereby referred to as SCC website.
The following terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
Please take the time to read these terms and conditions. By using our SCC website and the Products, Services and Information offered on Our Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Accuracy of content
We have taken proper care and precautions to ensure that the information we provide on the SCC website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee, nor do we accept any legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of anything contained on this Website or on any linked site.
The information contained on the SSC website should not take the place of professional advice.
The SCC website is made available for your use on your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. By using the SCC website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
You agree that you will use the SCC website in accordance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
You agree that you will not use, nor will you allow or authorise any third party to use, the SCC website for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene way or in any other inappropriate way or in a way which conflicts with the SCC website products services.
If you contribute to our forum (if any) or make any public comments on the SCC website which are, in our opinion, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene or in any other way inappropriate or which conflict with the SCC website, products or the services offered, then we may at our discretion, refuse to publish such comments and/or remove them from the SCC website.
We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone at any time without notice or reason.
By using the entire SCC website or part thereof and/or purchasing products/ services from the SCC website you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Please do not use the SCC website if you do not agree to these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to make changes and update our terms and conditions at our SCC website at any time as we see fit without any prior notice.
You must be 18 years or older to use the SCC website.
Passwords and logins
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and login details and for all activities carried out under your password and login.
Indemnification for loss or damage
You agree to indemnify the owners of SCC website and hold the owners of SCC harmless from and against any and all liabilities or expenses arising from or in any way related to your use of this Website or Products, the Services or information offered on this Website, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you.
If you do not agree to this indemnification, please do not use the SCC website.
Intellectual property and copyrights
We hold the copyright to the content of the SCC website, including all uploaded files, layout design, data, graphics, articles, file content, codes, news, tutorials, videos, reviews, forum posts and databases contained on the SCC website or in connection with the products, services and information provided. You must not use or replicate our copyright material other than as permitted by law. Specifically, you must not use or replicate our copyright material for commercial purposes unless expressly agreed to by the owners of SCC website, in which case we may require you to sign a Licence Agreement.
If you wish to use content, images or other of our intellectual property, you should submit your request to us at the following email address:
Links to external websites
This SCC website may contain links that direct you outside of this Website. These links are provided for your convenience and are not an express or implied indication that we endorse or approve of the linked website, it’s contents or any associated website, product or service. We accept no liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection to your use of these sites.
You may link to our articles or home page. However, you should not provide a link which suggests any association, approval or endorsement on our part in respect to your website, unless we have expressly agreed in writing. We may withdraw our consent to you linking to our site at any time by notice to you.
Limitation of Liability
We try to be as accurate as possible with the information and descriptions we provide you regarding our products and services on our SCC website. We do not warrant that all information, descriptions and content are error free or complete. Sometimes items shown on the website may not be available or an item maybe priced incorrectly due to oversight, typographical errors or inaccuracies. Errors if any are unintentional and we apologise if this were to happen. We reserve the right to correct the errors if any at anytime without notice and also to cancel orders placed for item/s listed at the incorrect price.
The title of all products on the SCC website belongs to SCC until the item/s are paid in full.
At SCC we go out of our way to select the best and the distinctive kind of merchandise for our customers. Please understand that many of our featured items are offered in limited quantities and, because of their limited availability, stock may not be refreshed. That means once an item is gone, it may be gone for good and not appear on the SCC website again. When an item featured on the SCC website is no longer in stock, we make every attempt to remove that item from the SCC website in a timely manner.
If you have ordered a product that is unavailable, we will inform you as soon as possible by email and, if applicable, give you an estimated date of when the product is due to be back in stock and available for dispatch to you. Alternatively, you will be entitled to cancel your order and receive a refund from us (if your card/PayPal account has already been charged).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR VENDORS
Welcome to Stock Clearance Centre hereby referred to as SCC.
The following terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the SCC website.
- To use the SCC website as a Vendor, you must set up an account with your email address and password.
- The Vendor shall access the website through the internet.
- Upon registering for an account, you will gain access to your online account control panel.
- The vendor shall use login codes to access the SCC website.
- The vendor shall keep the login codes in a strictly confidential manner and secure from third parties.
- The vendor is responsible for all activities that happen under your account.
- By using the SCC website, you agree that you will post your information and other details including photos in the appropriate category that best suits your business.
- Each Vendor agrees that obscene, defamatory, indecent, pornography and illegal materials will not be posted on the SCC website.
- The vendor is solely responsible for the quality of products and content uploaded to the SCC website.
- The vendor guarantees the payment for use of the website as per the written agreement between each vendor and SCC as outlined in the invoice that will be used for payment.
- The vendor shall not be bankrupt, insolvent or in receivership or under administration or liquidation and has not entered into an arrangement with its creditors.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Site or the servers or networks that host the SCC website.
- All efforts have been made to make sure that the descriptions and information on this website are accurate to the best of our knowledge.
- The SCC website cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions, defects or viruses that may occur while using the website.
- SCC will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of this website.
- SCC reserves the right to remove any item/items listed by a vendor that are unsuitable for showcasing on the SCC website. The item/items will be removed without warning.
- SCC reserves the right to make changes to the website and its contents at any time without notice.
- SCC website allows vendors to display information about their products and services, contact details and images.
- Each vendor hereby warrants and agrees to provide true and accurate information on this website.
- Each vendor warrants that no counterfeit or stolen property is displayed on the SCC website.
- SCC does not represent the vendor or the customer in any business or financial transactions between the vendor and the customer.
- SCC does not control and is not liable to or responsible for quality, legality and availability of products displayed by vendors on SCC website.
- You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the username and password and are responsible for all statements and acts that occur through the use of your account.
- You agree not to disclose your username and password to anyone. If your password has been stolen, breached or in any way compromised, you agree to contact us immediately. SCC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damages.
- SCC reserves the right to terminate membership of a vendor/s if the above terms and conditions are not strictly followed.
- SCC reserves the right to advertise the SCC website in any which way it sees fit to increase and promote the website profile worldwide.
- SCC reserves the right to make changes to the categories, themes and text on its website at any time.
- The site and contents on this website are subject to copyright and trademark which is owned by Stock Clearance Centre.
- We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions as and when required.